Focus on the new digital printing
technologies for corrugated
The innovation of digital printing on corrugated cardboard allows you to be fast, efficient and flexible.
Brands creates one-to-one relationship with consumers (Direct-to-Consumer brands). Using their own language, the same codes, the same tools, hence creating empathy and proximity. The consumer expects to find out in the point of sale «dedicated messages» to his attention.
This leads to a strong demand of creating «ad hoc» packaging, display and materials for the point of sale to reach individual target, with a large range of graphics and with a new communication dimension.
Digital Print allows new communication strategies and Many-To-Many solutions also for corrugated cardboard:
- Optimized Time-To-Market
- Different packaging and displays by campaign: anniversary, distribution, promotion, region (within a larger batch)
- Packaging with variability of the data: codes for competitions, anti-counterfeiting, traceability.
- Packaging with language variability: instructions, ingredients list etc …
- Digital Connection with Augmented Reality (AR)
«Food Safe» Ink suitable to the printing of packaging for food products, thanks to inks totally free of chemical supply which react to UV rays and which do not necessitate of further barriers.
Conformed to the stantards provided for the primary & secondary packaging (printing on external side)
Our HP PageWide digital presses really use water-based inks, which contain no UV-reactive chemicals.
In addition, our inks contain no hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) and very low volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Our inks do not generate perceptible odors, which is a very likely risk in some UV inks.
We are the first company in the world to offer a full range of HP digital printing solutions for corrugated packaging and displays.
Digital Pring HP PageWide C500
- Print: HP CV150 water based and food-safe ink
- Speed: linear 75 m/min, 6000 m2/h
- Supports: Coated and uncoated corrugated cardboard;
- Sheet’s maximum dimensions: 1,32m x 2,5m
- Sheet’s thickness: E-B-A-EB-EE-EA-BA
- Area: 1250 m2
Digital Print HP PageWide T1190
- Print: Food-safe and water based 6-color HP InkJet inks with high quality graphics.
- Speed: linear 305 m/min, 50.000 theoretical m2/hour
- Supports: Paper from 80gr to 400gr, glossy and matte
- Dimensione massima Bobine: 2,8m
- Area: 1.500 m2
Digital Print HP Latex R2000 Plus
- Print: HP Latex water based ink
- Speed: 30 m2/h
- Supports: Multi-Material
- Sheet’s maximum dimensions: 2,5m
- Sheet’s thickness: to 50mm
- Area: 100 m2